Moving, Knitting, and Newborn Squish

We moved last week! It wasn't a really traumatic or far move, but across the state from my hometown and all my family was far enough.
 The kids didn't seem to mind the move. They thought the maze of boxes and new configuration of disassembled furniture was a fun house. My toddler boy, also known as Destructo Baby, had a particularly good time with the cube organizer once the cubes were emptied and packed.


Over the last two weeks I've done a fair bit of knitting. The first project finished was a pair of board shorts for a toddler boy. The yarn is Peace Fleece dyed by Aimee of Eco-Wrapz in her 'Peas & Carrots' colorway.

I also had the pleasure of whipping up an outfit for a friend, who is due in June with her first baby boy. It is an extra-small wrap kimono and pair of shorties knit with single-ply PureWool in the Maceio colorway. They've been washed, blocked, and packaged to be dropped in the mail in the morning.


Currently I have two projects on the needles: A blanket for my sweet baby girl who is due in September, and a pair of large shorties for my store.

Comments

Popular Posts