Changes

I made the formal announcement on my shop on Wednesday that I am taking a break indefinitely. It was bittersweet. I absolutely LOVE making goods for other people, both for sale and gifts, but it was time. The last seven years have been wonderful, terrible, stressful, and delightful all at once. It's sad. SO sad. And oddly freeing. Everything I make, every supply I have, every bit of creative energy can go solely into goods for my own loved ones. I get to see it all worn! 
So now I focus on my family. My kids' education. My coming baby. And no business to run. No stress from that. No income from that either, but no stress and more time. It's a little mind-boggling to think of what I can do with all of that, income or not.  
Maybe I can even *gasp* BLOG REGULARLY AGAIN! That'd be the next best thing- and to keep up on all my blog locations and actually WRITE! Share about my creative doings like cooking, knitting, sewing, pattern-writing, homeschooling, etc, here, and write the way I want to about my son's sensory issues on My Sensational Square Peg. Maybe. Just maybe.
This week my focus is detail cleaning and organizing of the house to prepare for my midwife's home visit and the impending birth of my little Badger, quarterly reports for homeschooling, and finishing the two WIP's I have on the needles- a Milo vest for my son and a Paprika duster for my oldest daughter. They're both so excited- It's been so long since I've knit for them! 


Comments

Popular Posts