Collaborative Efforts

Over the last two months I have had the distinct honor of being asked to work together with other hard-working work-at-home moms and create some beautiful collaborations. Most recently was with Nicole of Napping House Yarns who sent me some beautiful semi-solid Cestari Super Fine Merino to be knit into items for sale. We've already sold the ruffled capris with a hand-stitched seahorse embellishment on my store, and coming up for the next stocking at On the Other Side congo, we will have finished a Twisty Soaker from the remainder of the yarn. Look for that on Friday, August 5th at 12pm EST.
This week, however, I am working with Aimee of EcoWrapz. I have knit with yarn she has dyed many times and it's ALWAYS beautiful and well-done, but this time is extraordinary. I sent Aimee a swatch of some fabric I have the yardage to sew a dress/tunic with, and she returned it to me a couple weeks later with the most extraordinarily beautiful yarn, and a PERFECT match! I finally got to this lovely wool in my knitting queue and began knitting it two days ago. It's knitting up wonderfully, making it easier to knit even faster in excitement and anticipation of seeing the finished product.

Comments

Popular Posts