Knitting Queue

Most recent FO(finished object):
A 4T Artisan Hooded Vest
There is rarely a time when I don't have SOME project in the works on my knitting needles. Much of my creative time is spent knitting, with a couple hours a day or even one whole day every week set aside for sewing. My extensive yarn stash and collection of knitting patterns, as well as the abundance of forever MORE available on Ravelry give me endless ideas. Because of the plethora of options, I often like to plan ahead and and make a schedule of sorts for my knitted projects to come to keep my knitting most productive and slightly more organized. Since I have projects a-plenty jumbling in my head at the moment, I am taking the time to sit down and organize said ideas to ensure nothing gets missed. 

Just finished last night:
-4T Artisan Hooded Vest on Mountain Meadow Wool dyed by Eco-Wrapz in her boyish "Silver Rain" colorway
-Toddler size seed stitch and stockinette-striped Jackson's Hat beanie on Wool-Ease in white and eggplant
-17-inch Rosebud Headband(my own pattern not yet published) on Cascade 220 Superwash Paints in "Jelly Bean" colorway, and embellished with a 1-inch button by Tessa Ann Designs

Currently on the needles:
Cestari Super Fine Merino
"Zinnia"
-Large celtic cabled Kumfy™ Pants on Cestari Super Fine Merino wool in "Zinnia"

Next up:
-Charcoal Graham on Wool-Ease (Hubby's request)
-2T Charlotte tunic on Licorice Twist Merino dyed by Retro Baby in "Honey Apple" (will match the cabled longies currently in-progress)
-2T Cali Cargo Dress on Licorive Twist Merino dyed by Mosaic Moon in "Birthday Girl"

That's all for now. I'm sure I'll be derailed from the current plan, especially considering I have custom and YYMN knitted spots stocked(with more to come), but this is the tentative plan. 

Comments

Popular Posts