Getting Underway

I'm going to admit it straight away: I'm a blogging addict. Truly, I have a private blog where I write about my every day, mundane happenings, as well as the personal, private matters in my life. That blog is on a small-time, rather unknown hub, and access is restrict to the select few friends and family members I choose. Another blog is completely anonymous. I write about the lessons I learn in a very raw, insanely honest fashion, while hiding behind complete anonymity. I decided I wanted a blog I could link people to, and share one of the things I love most in life: creating. Whether it be sewing, knitting, or photography, creating is an intense passion of mine, and one I wish to share with anyone and everyone. Thus begins my third blog.
I spent quite a bit of time deciding on a name. I knew I wanted to include some form of the word, 'Create,' in the title, because this seems to be the essence of my being. Thus came the second word: Essence. I was working with the word 'necessity,' and 'create,' but couldn't make it sounds just right.

es⋅sence

–noun
1. the basic, real, and invariable nature of a thing or its significant individual feature or features

That seemed to sum it up for me. My essence is being creative.

Comments

Popular Posts